Chaberton Estate Winery Wine Club
- No annual membership fees.
- 10% discount on regularly priced wine and gift item purchases in our wine shop—simply give your phone number or last name to the clerk at the time of purchase.
- Advance notification about upcoming wine specials, library wines, and new vintage releases.
- “Front of the Line” notification of our Winemaker’s Dinner Events.
- A case of 100% BC wines shipped directly to you or for pick up from the winery—one in the Spring, the other in the Fall at a 15% discount on our regular retail price. (A month prior to each shipment you will be notified by email and given the option to choose from a selection made by our winemaker of either all white wines, all red wines, or mixed cases. Estimated cost will be between $190 and $300, depending on selection.)
- $25 “Bacchus Bistro Bucks” certificate included with your Fall wine shipment. (Certificates are time-sensitive.)
- Benefits apply to members in good standing – to remain a member you will need to order your bi-annual case of wine (at the 15% discount)
Terms and Conditions:
Memberships are not transferable. Discount does not apply to sale items or boxed (large format sizes) wines and cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons and does not apply to Gift Certificate or corporate purchases.
Your “MEMBERSHIP YEAR” will expire 1 year from date of initial sign up and will be renewed automatically for subsequent 1 year terms unless cancelled by you or by Chaberton Estate Winery. Members must be in ‘good standing’ for discounts to apply.
By signing up I understand to stay a Wine Club member I MUST purchase two (2) cases of wine per membership year from the selection offered by the Chaberton Estate Winery Wine Club. The case selection is made by Chaberton’s Winemaker and cannot be changed. Three options: all white; all red; or a split case will be offered.
By signing up I confirm that I am over 19 years of age. Shipping (on specific days) within the Metro Vancouver area is complimentary on orders over $200. Outside this area, charges will apply and you will be notified accordingly.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes and have certain limitations within Canada for products shipping outside of British Columbia.
Please contact the winery should you require further details at 604-530-1736. Please ask to speak to the Wine Club Associate or email: email@example.com