New Procedures at Chaberton
With the onset of Summer and the restrictions easing, there are a few things changing here at Chaberton! So read up and come on by and enjoy some delicious wine, and some amazing times!
- Maximum number of people increased to 8 per table (Children included) we are willing to split groups to a maximum of two tables, but as the restrictions still state you cannot get up from your table, there can be no mingling between the two.
- Flights are still still available for $10, your choice of 4 wines off of the menu, 2oz pour/glass.
- Flights and bottles/glasses of wine are available to be purchased and brought out to the picnic area from opening of the wine shop till a 1/2 hour before closing.
- Tables in the picnic area are limited to a 2 hour time limit (during peak hours), and we reserve the right to ask you to leave earlier if you are disruptive, or if you appear to be intoxicated.
- Bring your picnic! We encourage you to bring some snacks or lunch and enjoy the front lawn with a glass of our wine. Please no BBQ’s or outside alcohol, we are a licensed establishment and cannot allow alcohol other than our own under BC Law.
- Furry Friends are Welcome! We are dog friendly on our lawn, but we ask that you keep your dog close and pick up after them.
- Please do not put out picnic blankets and lawn chairs, the maximum number of people we can have due to liquor and fire code is the amount of tables we have out in our picnic area at this time.
- We are not booking any events at this time, private or otherwise.
- We are no longer taking reservations for tastings, they are all by walk in our upstairs tasting room. The room is split into two sections and the maximum group size is 6 people.
- We are holding tastings from 11:30am – 4pm every day
- Tastings are $10/person and give you a 10% discount on your in-store purchases that day with receipt.
- We are increasing our capacity of people in the wine shop to 10 guests at a time due to space.
- Masks are not mandatory, but are recommended for guests. We are urging our staff to wear masks if they have not been double vaccinated for 14 days.
For more information feel free to call our Wine Shop at 604-530-1736 ext 3!